Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Love and Kindness Exercise

Hello everyone. The love and kindness exercise really made me feel a totally different way. By doing the exercise, I began to feel a sensation of humbleness toward others and to many of the things around me. It was sort of a thankfulness and gratefulness that I really do not experience quite often. What I discovered about myself was that there is a part of me that is full of love and kindness and much compassion for others, especially children. That gave me a sense of great peace, and joy to be able to open my heart to others. For some reason, I kept visualizing children in the exercise.
The area of growth that I need more growth on is the psycho spiritual development because this is the area that throw everything off balance on a daily basis just because of the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that run through my mind uncontrollably. It takes me a great deal of work to get to the stillness and quiet mind, then afterwards, I am able to focus on the focal points of the exercise. Nevertheless, practice is the key, and on a daily basis. The exercises that I intend to foster is the Subtle mind practice and the love- kindness practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment