Tuesday, June 26, 2012


Hello everyone. The scores of my physical area remain the same. The score for my psychological and spiritual areas has changed quite a bit because of the knowledge obtained in this course. Learning how it is possible to clear the mind by use of contemplative practices and the practices that were given in the text made a big difference on beginning to train the mind and develop a new, better sense of consciousness. I believe that I have become more intentional in my decision making process instead of being so reactive. This, in turn, has made a big difference on how I think, feel, and deal with the stresses of everyday things.

I have made more progress in the goals as it pertains to the contemplative practices. I have been practicing the exercises that were given to us in the text on a daily basis. I make sure I set a specific time to practice them. The more I practice, the better I feel. These practices are beginning to become a part of my lifestyle just like my physical activity.

I have also implemented, not only, the practices in the book, but also began to practice yoga in a beginner’s class. Yoga has helped with flexibility and strength with a lot of help in relieving stress as well. I have begun to look into other resources and different types of contemplative practices. One thing that I really do plan to do in the near future is to visit a retreat center and sign up to attend a retreat. I think that would be very beneficial.

My personal experience throughout the course has been very positive and helpful. I have developed quite a bit in my states of consciousness and found that the materials in this course are beneficial and very helpful and life changing, but one does have to practice them and make time for them. The most rewarding thing is that because of this course, I was able to make some important decisions about my life and career. This experience will help others by allowing me to show just how this course and the whole integral path changed my life for the better. It gave me a clearer understanding about integral health, which will allow me to better and more effectively explain it to others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment